Archer Before Shooting an Arrow

 Let us suppose an archer is shooting an arrow in an eliminator round and this is her last chance to score a if she wants to win the game. What would she think?

" This is my last chance. I have the dreams of many with me. Before this arrow, what all I did will not matter now - it won't matter how many 10 - pointers I have shot. It is a matter of a few seconds. The positions of many others also depend on me. The whole country has hopes. If this last chance is hit, I will be welcomed with flowers and blessings. If this one does not hit, I will be targets for scorns and trolls. I need to focus now. Just a single accurate hit is needed. Should I take some more time or shoot it before my hands start trembling. Should I adjust the arrow a degree north or a degree south? No, what if it does not hit on the target if I adjust it a lot? I will be the culprit of breaking a million hearts and not being able to fulfil a million expectations. Just release it now. No more thoughts."

Comments

Post a Comment